Tap into Water supports local communities to take positive, solution-focused action to promote water:
- We work with Schools to become water-promoting environments
Sport & Recreation:
- Working to promote tap water as the healthiest choice for hydration in sports clubs.
- Supporting community events & festivals to supply and promote low cost/free water.
Advocacy for Change
Tap into Water advocates to local and national government for change:
- To install water re-fill stations in environments where children, young people, and families gather.
- To supply and promote water at council facilities, public environments, and events.
- To implement a national healthy food and drink policy in schools.
- To implement a sweetened beverage tax.
The Southern District Health Board (Health & Wellbeing for Learning, Public Health South, Oral Community Health Service)
The Heart Foundation
The Cancer Society, Otago & Southland Division
Good Food Dunedin