To recognise local businesses who make regular and generous payments, we’ve set up our Local Heroes programme. All it takes to be involved are payments starting from $500 (+GST) for two consecutive years to the Cancer Society of Otago and Southland. That’s it. Just two payments over two years.
Recognising Our Local Heroes
In return for your support, we’ll help give your business visibility and recognition as one of our Local Heroes.
- A digital badge identifying your business as a local hero to use on your email signature, website, advertisements and other marketing material.
- Tools to share your support on social media.
- A framed certificate for your office wall.
- Named recognition of your business on our website and Local Heroes advertising collateral.
- A guarantee that your support stays local – the money raised here is used here.
100% of the funds donated will go to the Cancer Society Otago and Southland.
Download the Local Heroes brochure to read more about this fantastic programme
For further information or to register your business as a Local Hero please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to the local businesses who have signed up to be Local Heroes